Circle Collective is an artist-forward, feature film marketing and distribution consulting agency. With an expansive network and diverse resume, Circle Collective offers high level strategic advisory and a range of creative services and solutions including theatrical/event booking, festival strategy, digital distribution, publicity, paid/organic media, sales, production and beyond.
- Theatrical, Non-Theatrical, Festival and Event Booking
- Distribution Strategy and Release Windowing
- Paid, Organic and Social Media
- Creative Design & Marketing
- Grassroots Marketing
Who We Are:
- Circle Collective formed in June 2019 in order to provide a new avenue for and, community around creative distribution.
- Launched by Kyle Greenberg after a decade in the indie film and startup space, Circle Collective aims to empower artists/distributors/organizations and more with both full-service and hyper-targeted options to best fit the client's needs. Greenberg most-recently built the theatrical division at the studio Gunpowder & Sky where he successfully launched campaigns for films like Hearts Beat Loud, The Little Hours, Her Smell, Lords of Chaos, Summer of '84, Hounds of Love, A Life in Waves, Prospect, McLaren and many more. Other successful film campaigns or, clients over the years in traditional and non-traditional means include The American Dreamer, Notes on Blindness, Deep Web, Strike A Pose, Sign Painters, Advanced Style, Iron Sky, Last Call at the Oasis, Fat Kid Rules the World, YouTube, ASPCA, Marriot's Luxury Collection, SODEC, Utopia and more.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org